Sunday, July 17: (Resident 1 Group – Those checking in early on Sunday night for College Experience, 2 Night Stay)
7:30pm: Check-In for Resident 1 Group @ Pomfret Hall C
- Those attending Position Camp and needing an early check-in will be guided over with our staff to the dorms.
Monday, July 18: (Resident 2 Group – Those checking in Monday morning for College Experience, 1 Night Stay)
7:30am: Check-In for Resident 2 Group @ Pomfret Hall C
7:00-8:00am: Breakfast @ Pomfret Dining for Resident 1 Group
8:00am: College Experience Camp – Check-In begins for Commuters
9:00-11:30am: Session 1
11:30-12:30: Lunch in Barnhill Arena (All Campers)
12:30-3:30pm: Session 2
3:30-4:30pm: Facilities Tour
4:30-6pm: Dinner at Pomfret Dining (All Campers)
6-7:30pm: Session 3
7:30pm: End of Day 1
Tuesday, July 19:
7-8am: Breakfast for Resident Campers @ Pomfret Dining
9:00am: Session 4 Starts
9:00am-12pm: Session 4
12-1pm: Lunch in Barnhill Arena (All Campers)
1-3pm: Session 5
3:00pm: End of Camp – Commuter Pick up @ Barnhill Arena
3-4pm: Resident Campers check out of Pomfret Hall Dorms
3-4pm: Pick-Up @ Pomfret Hall Dorms for Resident Campers
Barnhill Address: 285 N. Stadium Dr. Fayetteville, AR
Pomfret Address: 31 S. Stadium Dr. C, Fayetteville, AR
Things of Note:
- Parking: For those that want or will need parking during any of the session of the College Experience Camp, please use Meadow Street Garage that is located underneath the outdoor football practice field on the corner of Meadow St. and Razorback Rd. This is metered parking and you will have to pay a small fee for your visitor spot.
- CAUTION: There is construction happening on Barnhill Rd. leading up to the arena. Please use caution in this area. You will still be able to access Barnhill for any pick-up or drop-offs by using that road but that area may have some congestion so plan accordingly.
- Check-In: Check in will take place in Barnhill Arena on the southwest side of the volleyball courts. Please enter Barnhill through the south main entrance and take a left down the hallway. You should see signs that point you in the right direction.
- Roommates: Resident campers who have placed a request for roommates, we have done what we can to make your requests happen. There are a couple cases where we had to adjust. In this case we did our best to match roommates based on age.
- Resident Campers: Please bring your own bedding. The most important items of note are your sheets/bedding materials you will want for you 1-2 nights at Pomfret for an XL twin bed. We will provide guides to and from the dorms before the morning session and after the evening session. There will also be monitored dining hall meals so athletes will always be near and around our camp staff at all times.
Pomfret Hall C (POMC) Address: 31 S. Stadium Dr. C Fayetteville, AR
Barnhill Arena Address: 285 N. Stadium Dr. Fayetteville, AR
Link to Campus Map: https://campusmaps.uark.edu/